India is a country with numerous lovely spots to visit. One of the most astounding spots is the Taj Mahal. A white structure was made to show love and is exceptionally gorgeous. It’s in a city called Agra, not excessively far from Delhi. Going on a trip to see the Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour by Car from Delhi is a great idea.
Best Time To Visit the Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour by Car from Delhi
The Taj Mahal is an exceptionally extraordinary spot in India. Individuals love to visit it during dawn or dusk since it looks unimaginably gorgeous against the sky’s tones. The best opportunity to go is among October and Walk when the weather conditions is overall quite not excessively warm.So visit the sunrise Taj Mahal tour from delhi.
This amazing building was made by a king named Shah Jahan for his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. She passed away, and he was very sad. To remember her, he built the Taj Mahal. It took eight years to finish, and many people, about 20,000, worked on it. They used special white marble and colorful stones to make it look stunning.
Shah Jahan adored the Taj Mahal such that he used to take a gander at it from his window when he was in jail. He was unable to leave the jail, however, he tracked down solace in seeing the Taj Mahal. In 1983, it turned into a World Legacy Site, and that implies it’s vital and significant.
Visiting the sunrise taj mahal tour from delhi, is like stepping into a beautiful love story. People come from around the world to see this beautiful place and learn about its history. It’s not just a building; it’s a symbol of love and art that everyone can enjoy.
Interesting Facts About Taj Mahal
● There is a small hole in the Taj Mahal’s ceiling above Mumtaz Mahal’s tombstone, made by a saboteur. So it will be interesting to visit taj mahal sunrise tour from delhi
● The minarets lean outwards to protect the Taj Mahal from earthquakes.
● There’s a temple named after Natwarlal, who tricked people into thinking he sold the Taj multiple times.
● The Taj’s foundation is preserved by the Yamuna River, preventing wood decay.
● Inside, rare stones from China, Sri Lanka, Tibet, and India decorate the Taj Mahal.
● The Taj Mahal is taller than Delhi’s Qutub Minar, standing five feet higher.
● Shah Jahan spent a fortune, around 1.06 billion USD today, to build the Taj Mahal.
● Magician PC Sorkar Jr. made the Taj vanish with an optical illusion in 2000.
● Over 12,000 people visit the Taj Mahal daily.
● Shah Jahan planned a black Taj Mahal for himself, but his son’s actions stopped it.
● The Taj’s colors change based on sunlight, appearing pink, white, or golden-ish.
● 1,000 elephants helped transport heavy materials for the Taj’s construction.
● A replica Taj Mahal was built in Bangladesh in 2008, costing 56 million USD.
● In 2007, the Taj Mahal became one of the Seven Wonders Of The World, attracting more tourists.
Taj Mahal Timings And Entry Fee
● The Taj Mahal in Agra does not have a fixed timing. It normally opens around 30-45 minutes before sunrise and closes 30 minutes before sunset every day, and Fridays when it’s closed to the public.
● The entry fee depends on your nationality:
1. For foreign visitors, it’s INR 1100 per person.
2. People from SAARC and BIMSTEC countries pay INR 540 each.
3. Indian citizens pay INR 50.
● There’s an additional fee of INR 200 to enter the main mausoleum.
● You can take photos and videos in the Taj Mahal premises, but not inside the main building. Remember, tripods are not allowed. Also, before going inside, take off your shoes or cover them up.
Places To Visit Near Taj Mahal
● Famous historical site near Taj Mahal.
● Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565.
● Made of red sandstone.
● UNESCO World Heritage Site.
● Location: Rakabganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003.
● Resting place of Emperor Akbar, in Sikandra.
● Completed by Akbar’s son Jahangir.
● Unique architecture with Allah’s names inscribed.
● Located 13km from Agra Fort.
● Location: Tomb of Akbar The Great Area, Sikandra, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282007.
● Dedicated to Lord Shiva.
● One of four ancient temples in Agra.
● Surrounded by Mughal era markets.
● Close to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
● Location: Daresi Rd, Rawatpara, Sheb Bazar, Mantola, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282003.
● Oldest Mughal Garden in India, built by Babur.
● Located by the Yamuna river, 3km from Taj Mahal.
● Originally known as Aram Bagh.
● Offers a soothing experience.
● Location: Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006.
● Holy city with 4,000 temples dedicated to Lord Krishna.
● Pious pilgrimage site.
● Located in Uttar Pradesh.
● Imperial city of the Mughal Dynasty.
● Mix of architectural styles and Islamic designs.
● Places to visit: Diwan-I-Aam, Diwan-I-Khas, Jodha Bai’s Palace, Panch Mahal.
● Location: Agra.
● Precursor to Taj Mahal, known for intricate carvings.
● Octagonal minarets and beautiful floral patterns.
● Inspiration behind Taj Mahal’s construction.
● Location: Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006.
● Architectural marvel made of pure marble.
● Features pieta-dura inlay work.
● Houses the samadhi of Swamiji Maharaj, founder of Radha Swami.
● Location: Agra.
How To Reach the Taj Mahal
● By Air:
Agra has its airport, just 7 km away from the city centre. It’s the quickest way to reach Agra from anywhere in India or the world. Many airlines operate regular flights, making it convenient to find tickets. From the airport, you can easily hire a taxi to reach the Taj Mahal.
● By Train:
Agra is well-connected by railways. The main station is Agra Cantonment, with two other stations – Agra Fort and Raja ki Mandi. Popular trains like Taj Express and Shatabdi serve nearby cities. Taxis are readily available at the stations to take you wherever you need to go.
● By Road:
Planning a road trip to Agra is a great option if you’re coming from a near city. There are also AC and non-AC bus , as well as state bus, travelling between places like Mathura, Delhi, and Jaipur. You can either use the bus services or drive your own vehicle to reach the Taj Mahal sunrise tour by car from Delhi.